Sample Request Letter for Free Medical Handling. The Employees can avail the facility by writing to the concerned person in lodge to avail free medical treatment facility, if the company offers so. Easy template is provided below.

Request Letter for Free Medical Treatment

The President,
Almas Clan, Greenwich, UK.

Subject: Request for Free Medical Treatment

Respected Mr. James,

I am writing to inform you that I am appointed as Rider and Letter Dispatcher in this organisation since last year. I am a diligent and assiduous person and upon my sincerity I've received an increment two month agone. Sir, I intend to write up because of a serious matter. About yesterday, I was on duty and was travelling in social club to dispatch the letters and within a glimmer of eye I met an accident. Unfortunately, the severity is intense and I've broken my left leg and left arm. I was immediately admitted to nearby hospital attributable to critical status of mine.

Currently, they have asked for operation and for this I've to deposit lump-sum infirmary fee. Sir, I am needy person and I am unable to afford this expense. Therefore, I request you for my gratis medical handling. I hope y'all'll aid me out in this hr of need.  The hospital bills are attached with the letter. I hope'll consider my application.

Thanking you lot in anticipation.

Sincerely,

Steve Kim
Contact: 000-000-000

Easy Application for Gratuitous Medical Treatment

The Cardiology Head,
ABC Infirmary.

Subject: Application for Free Medical Treatment

Respected Sir,

Please be informed that my mother is eye patient and she is suffering from critical health conditions right now. Sir, I am the only working person in family and I am non able to conduct the expenses. I asking you to kindly grant my mother's costless medical treatment. I promise that you you lot'll definitely respond to my request.

Thanking you.

Sincerely,

Proper name: Eva
Contact: 000-000-000

Easy Application for Free Medical Treatment
Like shooting fish in a barrel Awarding for Free Medical Treatment